I recently baked these biscuits, following the recipe on All Recipes:
Photo credit: All Recipes
The perfect easy biscuits to bake with young children on a cold, windy afternoon!
100g unsalted butter, softened
50g caster sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
175g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 150 C
2. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until the mixture is well combined and feels light and airy.
2. Sieve in the flour and mix in. Add the vanilla extract.
3. Dust your work surface with a little flour and roll out the dough to around 0.5cm thickness. Use a cutter or a cup to cut into shapes, then place on a baking tray.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.