Sunday Brunch: Scrambled Eggs with Turkey and Courgette
This is an easy, relatively healthy family brunch idea!
2 free range eggs
2 sliced of cooked turkey, cut into small pieces
1/4 courgette, diced
1 tbsp milk
Dash of olive oil
Handful of grated cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with seeded toast
1. Break the eggs into a mug and whisk with a fork, addibg the milk. Set to one side.
2. Dice the courgette and gently fry in the olive oil on a low heat.
3. Meanwhile, cut the turkey into small pieces. Once the courgette is softened, add to the pan.
4. After a couple of minutes, pour the eggs over the Courgette and turkey, keeping on a fairly low heat.
5. Move the eggs around the pan with a wooden spoon to scramble them.
6. When cooked, but still soft remove from the heat. Don’t overcook them as it’ll go rubbery.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with buttered, seeded toast. Enjoy